Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc. is a national business and professional sorority which seeks to:
- Unite in sisterhood qualified business and professional women in order to enhance and improve the status of women in our highly complex, competitive business and professional world.
- Promote increased interest in the broad field of business education among high school and college young women through planned programs and scholarships.
- Encourage the development of personal goals and leadership potential.
- Establish and promote civic and social service activities for youth and adults.
The Sorority’s aims are to:
- Make worthwhile contributions to the changing socio-economic patterns of our time.
- Project the philosophy of the pursuit of excellence in all worthy endeavors among youth and adults.
- Develop leadership expertise among business and professional women.
Today, there are more than 50 chapters with an approximate membership of 900 stretching across the width and breadth of our country, including the District of Columbia, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.